The Titan is the recognised and well established stacking barrier from JSP, it has all the usual advantages of standard stackable systems but in addition has many unique features. Titan has undergone modifications to further improve longevity and to meet the proposed NRSWA changes effecting wind stability, setout in BS8442 when erected and assembled correctly.
- One Piece Mould -The Titan has been modified to a one-piece injection moulded design made from prime grade virgin Polypropylene offering sub-zero temperature and 2 year colour fastness properties. The new design is 100% metal free and fully recyclable.
- Reflective Panel – Fully reflective panel meeting EN12899-1 requirements.
- Water Apertures – Water Apertures have been added to the one-piece mould so that when they are stacked they do not collect water within the frames and therefore do not add extra weight or inconvenience.
- Unique support technology – Stability can be increased even further with the addition of the patent pending Surefoot Bloc and telescopic stability poles.
- Flexi-Coupling Clips – This new linking facility enables easy connecting and compatibility with not only other styles of JSP barriers but also other brands. The clip can be conveniently retained to give added rigidity.
- Stable Feet – H.D. foot giving excellent surface grip. The unique design and excellent foot quality ensure that there is no need to purchase spare feet.
- Stackable – The clever design allows for simple and practical storing, stacking, and unstacking.
- Durability/Robustness – We leave the barrier after moulding for 12 hours minimum then slowly drive a 4000Kg Fork Lift Truck over it. During this test the barrier does not break, crack, split or parts come away. Some minor damage/marking is seen but the barrier is still usable. Each production batch is tested to prove that the material is to our required specification.
- Stability – We carry out a ‘Balance Point’ test on many competitors’ barriers to assess stability. Our system compares very favourably with all plastic barriers of this style and weight. The balance point of the Titan is 45°, any angle below this and the barrier will move back to the upright position.
- Pull Test – We place a spring balance in the top, centre of a single barrier, we then note the maximum reading on the balance to pull the barrier away from its vertical, rest position. For a single barrier, the figure is approximately >3.2kg. We then link 3 barrier systems together and repeat this test on the middle/central barrier, the maximum reading for this test is >7.5kg.